MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (MGIT) established by the Chaitanya Bharathi Educational Society (CBES) in 1997, is one of the premier Engineering Institutes in the self-financing category in Andhra Pradesh. The primary objective of this Educational Society is to create temples of knowledge so as to impart value-based education to the present and future generations of our country. The Institute with lush green campus, located in a serene and tranquil atmosphere near Osman Sagar lake, offers seven Under-Graduate Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics), Metallurgy & Materials Engineering and Civil Engineering) and two Post-Graduate courses ( Mechatronics and Computer Networks & Information Security). It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. an is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. CSR-GHRDC rated MGIT as one of the Top Emerging Engineering Colleges of Excellence from A.P. at all India level.The WEEK listed MGIT among top 100 Engineering colleges in India.
Paper Presentation& Poster Presentation
• All the papers must be submitted in IEEE format
• Any Technical Topics related to EEE, ECE, CSE and IT are accepted.• Each team can consist of maximum 2 members and the entry fee for a paper is R.150/-
• DD to be drawn in favor of ‘Convenor Potenzia’ payable at Hyderabad.
• Each paper will be given Participation Certificates.
• If the paper gets selected, then the team must pay an additional amount of Rs.100/- on the day of the fest (26th -27th Sep) for presentation.The team must also bring 2 additional hard copies and 1 soft copy on the day of presentation.
• Each selected paper will be given Merit Certificates.
• The papers which have secured the top three positions will be given Excellence certificates along with prize money.
Cyborg – The Robotics Workshop
for more details: